· Develop product-focused promotions to drive traffic, supported by a compelling business case, including sales and profit forecasts that create top-line growth and franchisee profitability.
· Meet with Movie, Music and Product promotional companies to evaluate opportunities.
· Recommend promotions and PR activities for product programs.
· Lead cross-functional teams to execute promotions on time and with maximum effectiveness.
· Communicate the business case to Field Marketing, franchisees and cross-functional team members.
· Collaborate with and support the field teams in the development of local market promotions to ensure the appropriate expression of the brand.
· Assist in developing promotion/partnership proposals, business cases, product briefs for advertising and merchandising materials
· Report and communicate program effectiveness to allow for continuous learning and improvement.
Visual Merchandising, E-Commerce & Retail Merchandise
· Assist with in-store visual merchandising strategy for front of the counter merchandisers
· Manages the DunkinDonuts.com E-Commerce Business Strategy and execution
· Oversees assortment selection, pricing, supply chain, and promotional planning
· Ensures cross functional alignment with Finance, IT, Legal, Brand Marketing, Digital, Guest Services, and Advertising
· Drives the category through the creative development process.
· Develops sku’s, key items, promotional strategies and assortments for Spring/Summer, Fall/ Holiday seasons for product assortments
· Identifies and qualifies vendors to the DD standards in conjunction with the NADCP
· Assists in managing supply chain process – domestic and international
· Creates yearly Retail Merchandising Strategy
· Conducts presentations at product line reviews and at marketing meetings
Creates specifications for products including packaging, functional graphics and commitment forms for the ordering process
Project Team Member
- Participate in the initiation and planning phases by gathering project data and requirements and providing input on project activities and timing.
- Utilize project management tools and disciplines to complete project assignments and meet deadlines.
- Help identify and resolve project–related risks and issues.
- Participate in the evaluation of the project by giving input for post-project evaluations and lessons learned.
- Primary responsibility for the planning, execution and evaluation of the project.
- Ensure project deliverables are completed, with quality, in a timely manner.
- Lead project evaluation and close.
· CBIG [Consumer Insights Group] to identify and leverage relevant consumer insights
· R&D to develop food and beverage products that can be used within a specific promotion
· PR to develop support for specific programs
· Advertising to create advertising, media, and in-shop merchandising that effectively expresses the promotion/retail execution
· Franchise Services and Operations Services to develop and implement operational components of the promotion/retail execution
· Field Marketing to develop programs, gain franchisee alignment and assure excellent market execution of promotions/retail execution
· Finance and Planning to develop sales, profitability, and inventory forecasts
· Internal Communications to assure appropriate and effective franchisee communication
· Franchisees to discuss feasibility and execution of promotions
· External agencies and vendors