Dunkin? Brands, Inc. is a premier quick service restaurant franchisor with a leading position in the coffee, bakery and ice cream segments of the QSR category. With more than 16,000 points of distribution in 54 countries, and approximately 150 years of combined history, our brands are two of the most loved around the world.
Dunkin? Donuts ? the largest coffee and baked goods restaurant in the world, with loyal customers in 30 countries.
Baskin-Robbins ? the world's largest hard serve ice cream franchise.
For more information, please visit www.dunkinbrands.com.
We are currently seeking an International Field Marketing Manager - Canada to join the Baskin-Robbins team!To create and recommend strategy, develop programs, and lead the alignment with franchisees and market teams for Baskin Robbins marketing initiatives incorporating both Brand Central strategic imperatives and field based needs to drive sales and profitable growth.
The primary accountabilities for this position include:
· Understand the local market conditions and their potential marketing value to protect the current and create new market share.
· Gain franchisee and market team alignment on local and national marketing programs to ensure participation in the marketing initiatives at the store level.
· Identify, develop, and implement National Programs in order to achieve sales and profit targets and build the brand.
· Understand brand strategies and incorporate them into the local brand plans.
· Plan, manage, and administer the market ad fund.
· Combine local and national needs into market specific plans (LMAPs, regional, or LSM), including local budgets.
· Gain operational alignment on the brand programs by working together with the Brand Market Team and district level franchisees so that national programs are successfully implemented. [DMA and NME only]
· Develop national local store market (LSM) programs, tactics, and tools. Work directly with franchisees to develop plans to drive sales at the local store level. [LSM only]
· As a cross-functional team member, provide input and influence the programs and develop local market reinforcement options.
Project Team Member
- Participate in the initiation and planning phases by gathering project data and requirements and providing input on project activities and timing.
- Utilize project management tools and disciplines to complete project assignments and meet deadlines.
- Help identify and resolve project?related risks and issues.
- Participate in the evaluation of the project by giving input for post-project evaluations and lessons learned.
- Primary responsibility for the planning, execution and evaluation of the project.
- Select, direct and provide coaching and feedback to the project team.
- Monitor and report project status to the team, sponsors and leadership.
- Utilize project management tools and disciplines to execute project processes, including: risk management, issues resolution, change management, quality assurance, and document management.
- Ensure project deliverables are completed, with quality, in a timely manner.
- Lead project evaluation and close.
· Bachelors degree; masters degree preferred (or equivalent work experience)
· At least five years management experience in marketing or promotional agencies, brand management, or Restaurant operations
· Very strong communication skills including written, verbal and presentation
· Strong marketing calendar development experience.
· Strong local store marketing experience with emphasis on community and marketing within the digital space (social media)
· Working knowledge of the DMA and QSR marketing
· Knowledge of media (traditional and non-traditional)
· Strategic and tactical field marketing experience for quick service restaurants and/or retail food concepts
· Ability to manage and complete multiple tasks/projects
· Ability to adapt quickly to changing business environment; execute supplemental marketing tactics in order to drive immediate sales
· Professional and proactive approach to Marketing with creative problem solving skills
· Strong computer skills ? MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Approximately 50% travel will be required in support of the position?s responsibilities.
|How To Apply|
To be considered for this position, please apply by clicking the link below. You can also view all jobs on our career site at https://careers.dunkinbrands.com.
Dunkin? Brands, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and considers all applicants without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, gender, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation or veteran status or any other legally protected category.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation in the application or hiring process, please email us at Careers@Dunkinbrands.com and include the nature of your request, your name and preferred method of contact. Requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case by case basis. Any application materials submitted will not be considered and we will not respond to any inquires made that are unrelated to requests for reasonable accommodation by individuals with disabilities.
|Professional Area||Marketing and Communications|
|Amount of Travel||Constant Travel|
|Work At Home|