|Location||Canton, MA, US|
Dunkin’ Brands, Inc. is a premier quick service restaurant franchisor with a leading position in the coffee, bakery and ice cream segments of the QSR category. With more than 16,000 points of distribution in 54 countries, and approximately 150 years of combined history, our brands are two of the most loved around the world.
Dunkin’ Donuts – the largest coffee and baked goods restaurant in the world, with loyal customers in 30 countries.
Baskin-Robbins – the world's largest hard serve ice cream franchise.
For more information, please visit www.dunkinbrands.com.
We are currently seeking a Treasury Analyst to join the Dunkin' Brands team!
This position will be primarily responsible for performing the daily cash management activities of the Company inclusive of all COS locations, maintaining the Company’s banking portfolio, ensuring adherence to internal audit and SOX requirements, acting as primary liaison for cash management, developing and preparing treasury reports and metrics for management and external lenders.
· Perform the daily cash management activities by completing daily bank reconciliations, tying out daily the COS cash deposits, obtaining appropriate backup documentation, verifying signature authorizations.; Timely processing of organization’s cash functions by preparing the corporate daily cash position, recommending investing of excess cash or redemption/ borrowing needs, funding all domestic and international operational bank accounts, initiate properly authorized electronic transfers, coordinate monthly inter-company cash settlements.; Ensure integrity of company’s collection policies by processing and depositing all check receipts received on-site in an accurate, safe and timely manner; Ensure accuracy of bank fees by evaluating and justifying all bank service fees; Act as liaison for internal departments and corporate banking providers to identify banking needs, implement banking services as necessary and resolve issues
· Maintain corporate banking portfolio by coordinating bank account openings, closings, changes and updates to authorized signatories by preparing all required legal documentation, developing and maintaining a bank account matrix and filing system, and setting up account products and services as required both domestic and foreign
· Ensure that quality process and controls are maintained so that the organization treasury functions are compliant with internal audit polices and SOX requirements
· Maintain banking software, provide technical support / training to end users and research / develop business cases for value add recommendations to improve processes and reduce costs where gaps exist
· Manage the financial modeling and development of the annual Treasury Budget, as well as, perform monthly analysis of actual vs budget, includes reclass adjustments
Assist in meeting Department and Enterprise goals by actively participating on special projects teams
Other duties as assigned
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
· 3+ years of financial job related experience, inclusive of treasury/cash management experience
· Person must be self motivated and detail oriented with the ability to multi task and prioritize in a high paced environment
· Person must be able to produce excellent quality work that is thorough and accurate
· Proven problem solving abilities and analytical skills
· Strong interpersonal, customer service and verbal and written communication skillsAbility to team with others to achieve specific
|How To Apply|
To be considered for this position, please apply by clicking the link below. You can also view all jobs on our career site at https://careers.dunkinbrands.com.
Dunkin’ Brands, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and considers all applicants without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, gender, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation or veteran status or any other legally protected category.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation in the application or hiring process, please email us at Careers@Dunkinbrands.com and include the nature of your request, your name and preferred method of contact. Requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case by case basis. Any application materials submitted will not be considered and we will not respond to any inquires made that are unrelated to requests for reasonable accommodation by individuals with disabilities.
|Amount of Travel|
|Work At Home|